"Remain seated, please. Permanecer sentados, por favor."
This listing is for a PDF cross stitch pattern inspired by the Matterhorn Bobsled ride! This is the perfect project after you race thru Alpine passes and ice caverns!
Please note: this is a PDF pattern only! No fabric, floss, or other materials are included.
PDF Pattern includes:
- Color image for reference
- DMC Floss List
- A color chart and a black and white symbol chart
- Instruction guide for cross stitching
- Skill Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Stitches used: full cross stitches, 3/4 stitches and back stitching
- 13 DMC colors used
- Design is 97 x 119 stitches
- Finished design size on 14 count aida is 6.9" x 8.4"
- Listing photo shown in 9" hoop on Beige aida fabric.
Receiving your purchase:
You will be able to download your pattern as soon as payment has been processed and received. Check your email after purchase and follow the link to download the file.
You will need to have a PDF reader to view and print your pattern. Free PDF readers include Adobe Acrobat Reader (https://get.adobe.com/reader/) and SumatraPDF (http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/free-pdf-reader.html).
Due to the digital nature of the pattern, no refunds can be made. However, please let me know if you have any questions or issues with your purchase and we'll work something out! I want you to be satisfied and have an amazing time stitching your project!
© 2018 Grandma Girl Designs
All of Grandma Girl Designs cross stitch patterns are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Under no circumstances should the contents of my shop be replicated, reproduced, or commercially distributed.
TAG!! I would love to see and share your finished work! Find me on Instagram @grandmagirldesigns #grandmagirldesigns ☺
Thanks for stopping by!