Fact: Dogs are THE BEST! This one's for the dog lover's and the tolerant for the human species. This listing is for (1) To-Do List needle minder and (1) PDF cross stitch pattern inspired by the love for dogs! A perfect pair!
NEEDLE MINDER - (1) To-Do List:
- To use, simply slide the two magnets apart, place the top of your minder on the front of your project and place the second magnet underneath your project. No need to stab your fabric or loose your favorite needle ever again!
You can also use your minder to hold your pattern to your fabric or even as an everyday fridge magnet between your projects.
***These magnets are very strong and are a choking hazard. Please be sure to keep them away from pets, children and any electronics.***
CROSS STITCH PATTERN INFORMATION:
PDF Pattern includes:
- Color image for reference
- DMC Floss List
- A color chart and a black and white symbol chart
- Instruction guide for cross stitching
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Stitches used: full cross stitches
- 1 DMC color used
- Design is 86 x 62 stitches
- Finished design size on 14 count aida is 6.1" x 4.4"
- Listing photo shown in 7" hoop on oatmeal colored aida fabric
Receiving your purchase:
You will be able to download your pattern immediately after payment has been recieved. Check your email after purchase and follow the link to download the file.
Please note: this is a PDF pattern only! No fabric, floss, or other materials are included.
You will need to have a PDF reader to view and print your pattern. Free PDF readers include Adobe Acrobat Reader (https://get.adobe.com/reader/) and SumatraPDF (http://www.sumatrapdfreader.org/free-pdf-reader.html).
Due to the digital nature of the pattern, no refunds can be made. However, please let me know if you have any questions or issues with your purchase and we'll work something out! I want you to be satisfied and have an amazing time with your project!
© 2018 Grandma Girl Designs
All of Grandma Girl Designs cross stitch patterns are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Under no circumstances should the contents of my shop be replicated, reproduced, or commercially distributed.
TAG!! I would love to see and share your finished work! Find me on Instagram @grandmagirldesigns #grandmagirldesigns ☺
Thanks for stopping by!